We’re pleased to offer you a special opportunity to attend the Apple Regional Training Centre Digital Leadership Academy by London Connected Learning Centre.
In this two-day comprehensive academy, you’ll learn how to strategically lead the planning and implementation of an iPad one-to-one programme across a school or educational organisation.
During the academy you will:
- Learn how technology can best reduce teacher workload
- Explore best-practices for how mobile technology can improve the quality of teaching and raise standards through effective feedback and workflow
- Develop a bespoke, evidence-informed CPD strategy for your school
- Discover new ways to manage change across your organisation and ensure your programme is sustainable for the long term
- Network with other school leaders responsible for technology strategy
The Academy is led by experienced Apple Distinguished Educators and Apple Professional Learning Specialists.
Who should attend
This workshop is designed for senior leaders, deputy headteachers, assistant headteachers, IT directors and others responsible for leading technology strategies within their school or organisation.
Postgraduate Certificate in Digital Leadership
By attending the Digital Leadership Academy, you’ll be progressing towards earning a PGCert in Digital Leadership at the University of Northampton. After attending the Digital Leadership Academy, you’ll be able to continue your studies through two online modules to earn 60 Masters credits.